|More than 1,500 shelters for battered women in the United States provide safe housing, meals and basic needs to nearly 66,000 domestic violence victims.
In order to provide a safe haven and humane living conditions for the victims, most shelters have ongoing needs for the following items:
- New undergarments – women and children
- Bras and panties
- Socks and t-shirts
- Hygiene Products
- shampoo, deodorant, lotion, soap
- toothpaste and tooth brushes
- toilet paper and feminine napkins
- cotton balls and facial tissue
- diapers, pull-ups and wet wipes
- Paper goods: plates, bowls, napkins, forks, spoons & knives
- Sheets and pillow cases
- Bath towels and wash clothes
- Bottled water, canned goods, non-perishable foods (regular and bulk sizes)
|Shelters for victims of domestic violence can not achieve their mission without your support!