Fort Bend County Women’s center has a close partnership with Dress for Success, an organization assisting low-income, job-ready women acquire a professional attire for the upcoming job interview, or a new job.
|Who does Dress for Success Houston serve?
Low-income, job-ready women who:
What do clients receive?
- One hour consultation with a Personal Shopper, including education about professional dress and individual attention in selecting the interview attire.
- The interview attire: suit, blouse, shoes, hosiery, handbag, pearl set and scarf.
- One hour interview preparations with our First Impressions program.
- Opportunity to return for employment wardrobe once employment has been obtained.
- Opportunity to enroll in pre-employment classes.
- Opportunity to join the Professional Women’s Group, our job retention program, once employment has been obtained. Clients in the PWG receive access to career development, financial literacy classes, scholarships, one-on-one mentoring and much more.